capturing colour...

Friday, October 06, 2006

First Steps

Mount Royal Hike (Montreal, Canada)

It all had to begin somewhere. In my case it was 2 years ago, on a fellowship hike on Mount Royal. Since that time, my love of it has only grown. I'm speaking, of course, of photography.
For me specifically, I've been captivated by nature photography, although I do occasionally like to photograph other sights. Some of my female friends (you know who you are, haha) have commented that I'd rather find my "pretty models" among the flowers and trees, than among them, haha... Well... that's probably true! People move, people get red-eye, trees don't, buildings don't! Don't take it personally though, I still think you're pretty =)

This is my 4th attempt at blogging. While my original blog survived for over 2 years, the latter 2 forays proved short-lived. My idea is for this site is for it to be a photoblog, where I can post some of the random photos I've taken. I've got quite a few saved up from the past 2 years, so hopefully that'll give me plenty to blog about for the time being.

Sorry to disappoint, but this probably won't be the place to catch up on all my deepest feelings, or personal gossip. I'll leave the Jason gossip to Elaine and her blog, haha. Yes Elaine... I like it when you post those embarrasing stories about me =P

Thanks for reading, and hope you like the photos =)

3 Comments:

  • Woohoo, first pos! Ha ha. Nice Jas. Here's hoping this blog lasts longer then that Australia one :) I figured your first pic would have been from Australia since you're there right now but way to represent with the Canadian nature picture!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:06 AM  

  • hm...i guess jason's not a people person if he prefers the company of trees. Embarrassing stories??? let me dig into my memory bank ;)

    By Blogger elaine s, at 8:46 PM  

  • Haha... of course! Canada represent!

    You know me Elaine, I'm so anti-social =P

    By Blogger jt, at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home