capturing colour...

Friday, October 13, 2006

Illogical and amazing

It seems Elaine has already beat me to blogging about the good news. And before your minds start to wander, and the ladies start to panic.... relax!... Jason is still single, hehe =)

No, here's the deal. I found out that this girl I met, who I had the chance to share about my faith with, accepted Christ and is getting baptised tomorrow. The day we met, and I first shared with her, was probably the most wild, out-of-my-comfort-zone, wholly-depending-on-God, kind of day of my life. It was also one of the biggest learning experiences of my Christian life, and something that continues to impact me to this day. The way God works never ceases to baffle and amaze me.

Long-story short: You never know how God has been working in and through the people around you. God will put you into situations, and bring people into your life, in order to have an impact of them.

Read the full story here:

Part 1

Part 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home