capturing colour...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Beware of stalkers

TS, you've already heard this story. But for everyone else, I think I'm attracting stalkers.

Incident 1:

This girl tries to strike up a conversation with me in the laundry room the other day. She seemed kinda nervous so she started by telling me "she knows where I live" and that "she's watched me go into my apartment a bunch of times". Yikes! Granted, we live in the same building, so it's pretty normal to notice stuff like that. But PLEASE... Don't tell me that! That just makes you sound creepy, haha.

Incident 2:

Classmate drops me off at my apartment after group meeting. As I'm walking up to the building, I pass by this lady of 30 or so who is leaving another apartment....
Lady: (smiling at me) Hey! Haven't see you in a while!
(Thinking: I haven't a clue who this is! Crap! Better say something...)
Me: (smiling awkwardly) Uh... hey! How are ya?
Lady: I'm good. I didn't know that you live here
(Thinking: Ok.. who the %$&! is this?!!)
Me: Uh.. yeah.... I, errr.. uh.. I live here. Do you live here?
(Thinking: Ok.. who is this person, and how does she know me?!!)
Lady: Oh, no, I was visiting . I recognized you from when you were at my restaurant, T-------.
(Thinking: That's who it is! She's the owner of T------ (nearby restaurant). She must have seen me there a few days ago, with my friends)

Me: Oh, right. Yeah, I was there last Friday with some friends.
Lady: Oh, I didn't see you then, but it was really busy. I remember another time when you came in for take-away b-------p.
(Thinking: take-away b-------p? When was that? Wait a minute... that was in March! What the heck! That's a little scary)
Me: (lauging awkwardly) Oh yeah, I.. uh... remember that.

Wonder why I'm collecting all these stalkers? Must be the accent, haha... eh, TS? =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home