capturing colour...

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Mystery solved

Wow! 3 blog postings in one day... new record!

I'm so happy with myself... I just solved a little mystery that had been bothering me. I've been going to the gym very faithfully this semester. Gym memberships are really expensive here, so the amount I'm having to pay has given me extra incentive. Guilt isn't a good motivator, but no one ever said it isn't effective. So anyways, when benchpressing I've noticed that my left arm is significantly stronger than my right arm. This makes no sense though since I'm right-handed. I must admit, I didn't spend many sleepless nights pondering this anomaly, but it certainly was a mystery. Well... today I figured it out. As I was cleaning my room, I saw my schoolbag and thought "of course, that's it!". My school bag, which is also my laptop bag, is the kind that you carry on your shoulder, and for the past year I've always been carrying that heavy bag on my left-side. Haha... simple as that... mystery solved! =)

It's recently been suggested to me that I start carrying it on my right side, to balance things out. I've tried it and it just doesn't work for me. I don't know why, but something feels so wrong about carrying it on the right-side. It's just one of those things. It's like people who always get up on the same side of the bed. Haha.. I know... I'm weird.

So anyways, next time you see me, you can gaze in awe at my mightly left-arm... j/k =)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home