capturing colour...

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Now I feel boring

I saw my friend JA at church on Sunday, for the first time in quite a while. JA's studying medicine right now, and had actually just come from her practical placement. Things were quiet at the hospital, and so they let her take a break for an hour or 2 to go to church (which just happend to be close by). I asked her what she'd be doing that afternoon, and she so casually replied, "oh, I'll be delivering a baby". Say what?!!! I just figured that she was either performing medical tests, and working in a clinic... but delivering a baby! My afternoon was plans were to finish editing an econ assignment, and maybe start studying for my banking exam. Somehow the thrills of international banking don't seem to compare, haha =P

MSN conversation later that day:

Jason says:
Deliver any babies this afternoon?
JA says:
no...
JA says:
i mean i was supposed to deliver one.. but she ended up having a vacuum delivery...
Jason says:
Awww
Jason says:
Vacuum delivery eh? Since I'm a guy I have no idea what that is... and from the sounds of it, I don't think I want to know
JA says:
*sigh*
JA says:
hahaha
JA says:
hem.. its not as bad as it sounds tho. .. =P
Jason says:
I should hope not, haha

1 Comments:

  • What?! You mean international banking isn't as exciting and riveting?? I'm shocked! :P I dunno.. watching the whole childbirth video in my women's health class kind makes me think twice about having a baby. Adoption anyone? :P

    By Blogger Becks, at 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home