capturing colour...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

bye bye Australia...

Cottesloe Beach (Perth, Australia)

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. Been really busy and stressed with exams. Fortunately they all seemed to go quite well... thanks for all your prayers =)
Today's my last day in Perth... craziness! I'm heading for Sydney tomorrow, and then back to Canada later this week. Oh man.. I'm gonna freeze! It's been like 35 degrees with blistering sun here for the past week. Fortunately it doesn't seem too cold back home at the moment (7 degrees), although the temp may go below zero in the evening. At least I don't live in Calgary, where the current forecast is for snow and -24.... yes that's negative 24 for all my non-Canadian friends. You enjoying Calgary so far jh? =P
Well, that's it for now. I guess next time I update will be from the frozen north. See ya later Australia! It's been fun...

1 Comments:

  • no, it's not okay that you haven't been blogging for a few days. How am I to pass my work days? am I supposed to do real work from 8 am to 5 pm?

    By Blogger elaine s, at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home