capturing colour...

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Church Together

Church Together (Perth, Australia)

I just got back from this really awsome worship service called Church Together. It's a yearly tradition where all the churches in Perth get together for this big service outside, to celebrate our unity in Christ. There were thousands and thousands of people there... some coming from as far away as Broome, just for this event. I'm sure most of you have no idea where Broome is.... so lets just say that it's very far. I think it would be like the equivalent of 8 trips from Ottawa-Toronto.

After the main service there was a concert "for the younger folks", with Hillsong United. During the last song, B and I decided to go all out, jumping, moshing, etc... which is probably a bit hard to picture knowing us, haha. Apparently I mosh like a Canadian... meaning hockey style. You know... just lower your shoulder and body check. =) Hmm.. maybe it's a good thing I didn't go all out until the end... I'd better save those body checks for the ice.

2 Comments:

  • Maybe you've been so hockey deprived that you're unconsciously using your hockey skills elsewhere =P ...yes, one song was probably enough. don't think my shoulder could've taken bodychecks through every song without some protective equipment. =)

    By Blogger Becks, at 5:27 AM  

  • jason moshing????? did anyone get this on video????

    By Blogger elaine s, at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home