capturing colour...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Back in the True North Strong and Free

Outside Canada Place (Vancouver, Canada)

Been back in Canada for a few days now. My flight from Sydney was delayed by 4 hours, and so I missed my connections in Vancouver. I ended up spending most of Thursday in the Vancouver airport, before taking a later flight home.

So yeah... back at home now. Some things have changed but most have stayed the same. Jet lag is still bothering me. It seems that for every step foward I make, I take 2 steps back. I'll manage to sleep in until 7:00am one day, and then the day after I'll be up at 4am! *shudder*

I was surprized to see that there's actually snow on the ground. Normally the snow doesn't stay until late December... at least.. I think. Temperatures have been hovering somewhere between 0 and -10... for everyone back in sweltering Perth. So far I haven't frozen to death... but the worst is yet to come.

Anyways.. .this seems like a really boring blog post to me... I'll try to post something more interesting soon...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home